Contributed by Paula Love, MA, Vice President, Brand Identity and Product Discovery, Evangelical Homes of Michigan
The UMHS Housing Bureau for Seniors annual event Senior Living Week will again offer a variety of Open Houses at area senior living communities. The Open Houses are intended to provide seniors, their families, and their caregivers a closer look at the available housing options and lifestyle and care choices so they can make more informed decisions.
Brecon Village, located among the rolling hills of Saline, puts our residents in the heart of a city with a vibrant social and cultural community. Brecon Village offers enticing options for Independent Living, Condominiums & Cottages, Assisted Living, Memory Support Center and Adult Day Care all with the comfort of knowing that should your needs change, 24-hour nursing and short-term rehabilitation are available just blocks away at Evangelical Home – Saline.
We encourage you to visit Brecon Village during our Senior Living Week 2014 Open House and experience the difference for yourself. You’ll have the opportunity to visit with residents and speak with our staff. To help plan for your open house visit, take a virtual tour of Brecon Village here.
Open House visitors will enjoy:
• Tours of our campus
• Wellness activities
• Free gifts
• A chance to win our Grand Prize drawing
We look forward to seeing you at our Open House!
Also, please check out the May 2014 event schedule below and register today!
Senior Living Week 2014
- Friday, May 2nd, 10:45 a.m. – Participate in our Faces of Aging Workshop at the Senior Living Week Expo
- Saturday, May 3rd, 10:00 a.m. – Attend our Open House in Saline at Brecon Village, 200 Brecon Drive
Call De Bora McIntosh at 734-998-9338 to register for a Senior Living Week event.
Other Workshops in Washtenaw County in May
- Wednesday, May 14th, 2:00 p.m. – Register for our Retirement Discovery Workshop at Weber’s Inn
- Saturday, May 17th, 10:00 a.m. – Register for our Retirement Discovery Workshop at Weber’s Inn
Call 734-295-9292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an event.